The hydraulic press brake is the first conventional bending machine. Conventional hydraulic press brakes use a torsion bar to connect the Y-axis on both sides of the machine to ensure parallelism of the bend. The cylinders can be synchronously raised or lowered by this bar to fold the sheets. This type of machine is very suitable for bending low-cost, easy-to-use parts, but is not designed for high-precision, high-volume production.
- They incorporate as standard a 2-axis programmer ESTUN (X-Y).
- Clamping system for Promecan punches and dies.
- Front support arms.
- Side and rear protections
- Pedal with emergency stop.
- From 60 Tn to 1000 Tn of force and from 1,000 mm to 8,000 mm in length in standard machines. Custom tonnages and lengths can be manufactured upon request.
- ELGO 2-axis programmer
- Intermediates with quick-tightening lever.
- Special tools