The electronic press brake is a CNC-operated machine that was born with the aim of making more advanced bends and being able to bend materials with high efficiency and precision. Today they are the most widely used machines in the bending industry. The electronic press brake is driven by a hydraulic power pack that feeds the two independent thrust cylinders (Y1 and Y2 axes) and drives the ram directly downwards. This type of machine is very suitable for high-precision, high-volume bending at a much higher speed.
Electronic folding machine
- They come standard with a graphic CNC with 2D display and touch screen.
- They can be installed from 3 to 12 axes, support synchronization for work with robotics and peripherals via interface, allow Ethernet connection with the technical office and the possibility of installing 3-dimensional graphic CNC.
- Promecan clamping system on the punch and die.
- Intermediates with quick-tightening lever.
- Front support arms can be moved on linear guides.
- Lateral protections.
- DSP laser safety system.
- Pedal with emergency stop.
- From 60 Tn to 1000 Tn of force and from 1,000 mm to 8,000 mm in length in standard machines. Custom tonnages and lengths can be manufactured upon request.
- Manual or CNC compensation table.
- 3D numerical control
- Rear stop with R / Z1/Z2 / X/X’ or X1/X2 axes control
- Folding accompaniments.
- Manual or pneumatic quick clamping systems for punches and dies of the Promecan, Wila, etc. type…
- Special necklines
- Hydraulic oil cooling systems.
- Special tools